Saturday, December 27, 2014

F is for Frank part 2

               
                I had been to the beach for sunrise one morning 12 years ago here in Miami Beach,I had just moved here 5 years earlier and was totally loving all the major sexual freedoms this town offered.
So.... that morning I left all my things on the sand and walked over the sand just in my Swim briefs to the public restrooms near by. I stand at an open urinal, pull down my still wet suit and begin to enjoy a long pee.  A moment or so into it...I feel a hand on my bare bum! I look around and this quite young looking surfer dude is smiling.   Well....... I just keep pissing.... and whoops! His finger is in my hole!! I can't turn around because I am still pissing ( I think I had 10 beers the night before)      
            I did not say a word...then there were two fingers pushing in.....finally I stopped pissing. Without a word this dude took my hand and pushed me into a stall.... his Dick was out and erect and totally beautiful I remember, He was smooth all over except for a massive dark brown Pubic Bush.
Still without a word, he slips on a condom, pushed me over and shoves that Dick deep in me in one fast jab! He fucked me really hard, so hard that my head was slapping on the toilet seat.
       The only thing he said was that he was ready to cum..he pulled out I turnd around and with my lips, pulled of that comdom and he let loose in my waiting mouth.  He pulled up his surfer shorts and walked out...and was gone.
     A little later,I'm back on the sand and he comes over...sits down and says "I'm Frank, shall we do that again?"  And so for the next 2 years or so, that is exactly what we did. And we did it often. Sometime he would pick up strangers and have them join us.  I have never in all my years and all the sexing I've done.... have I ever had better Fucks!
   That is until he turned Shitty and..................... 






















1 comment:

  1. The master is clearly at work! Story is phenomenal and so well told! Photos are SO hot....starting with that knockout first image! Outstanding post. (Of course I'm on the edge of my chair in anticipation of what comes next...)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!