Friday, December 26, 2014

F is For Frank

                    I totally fell over and had to hold my breath!  I could not believe my eyes.  There...across the bar was sitting HIM!  Damn, it has been 10 years maybe since we last Fucked.  He looked amazing. Older for sure, but he almost looked exactly the same but sort of better.  So, I guess he is 30 now.  The years have treated him kind.   I sat on the stool and sipped on my Vodka trying to listen to what Marc had to say.  But my mind was traveling back in time. Back when we were a couple. Back when we Fucked eachother like crazy two or three times a day for weeks on end.  I can still remember his smell! His taste! His feel! And OMG his most amazing Dick!  That beautiful Dick that I loved like it was my own.  That Butt hole of his that gave me so much pleasure.  the memories just flooded my spinning head.
               I got the courage to walk over to him...... He saw me coming and sort of smiled.  I did not.  Instead I walked right up to him and poured my Vodka right in his lap, slapped his face and walked out of the bar.
Sometimes the best Fuck turns out to be the worst person!
                












1 comment:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!