Monday, December 15, 2014

Mish-Mosh Monday

            Good Morning my friends!  I wonder how many of you did your duty as an out and proud Gay man?  And you know what that means in my book.  Yes! You are right.... did you make sure your Dick was happy?  Did you make sure that you got your weekly quota of Sexing?  You do know there is a rule...that you should share your cum with at least one guy every week.  And the really tried and true Gay Guys will share themselves as often as possible.
         Well, if you read my post yesterday, then you know I more than did my duty!  And I will tell you, my Ass Hole is still feeling the pain of that last guy that shoved his way too big Dick up my Hole!!!    I do enjoy playing Bottom when ever I can.   Topping is fun and feels great, but sometimes it is just too much work!  
         Yesterday, Randy & I spent most of the day sleeping off that Saturday Night's adventure.  Both of us smelled like a pile of unwashed underwear!  When we woke up in Randy's bed Sunday Morning and realized how really bad our aroma was...we just had to laugh!  Dried Cum in your pubic hair, Cigarettes and Vodka will do that!  
         No matter...we both had a great time!










2 comments:

  1. happy for you!!!
    I have to wait till next sunGAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy to hear you had a great weekend, filled with cocks and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!