Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Twos for Tuesday

                Good morning you guys!  It is such a pleasure to know that you are most likely sitting there in your underpants rubbing on your Balls.  We all do it!   It just feels so good!   And it seems that most guys rub their Balls off and on all day long.   Am I right?    
                I often feel that my daily posts are rather one sided.  I mean the fact that I talk so much about the Dicks I suck or the Asses I Fuck or the Guys that stick their Dick up my Hole.  Well...these acts are a major part of my life and who I am.    I am a Gay Man and Gay Men (like all men) always seem to be horney. We, just seem to have so much more opportunity for sexing than our Str8 Brothers.  
              I know some of you are quite shy about getting yourself out there and sexing on a regular basis.  I guess I was just lucky to be so open and ready at a young age. Having been Fucked early on and realizing that sex was so much fun, I have just never allowed myself to slow down.
            Some of you might say, you are too old to be Slutting or that you are not attractive enough to approach that cute neighbor.  Some of you sit back and wait for "mr. right".  Well, I must tell you...there are few and far between "mr. rights".  
            I also know that some of you have found one guy to Fuck with and that you are totally happy with that  choice.   Ya see..that is the point.. choose what makes you happy!  And yes, I said CHOOSE!  It is totally your choice how your sex life goes.











2 comments:

  1. sex is so important for me, it means so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott said...

    I love sex, I love PLEASURING, a man, always have and always will. Sometimes I do say to myself, Scott why do you love looking and sucking cock so much? When I have a male "friend" over or hit the gym, it's like seeing cock for the very first time.. Love man-ass just about the same.. No one is going to make me feel ashamed about how much I love men.

    Thanks for listening.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!