Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Good morning!

             Good morning!   I shall take a moment to thank those of you who take the time to email me!  It really means a lot to me.  If I could cum on your face as a thank you.....I would!
             So I hear from Marc yesterday...he has been talking to Randy. Randy told him all about the fun he had at the sex club on Saturday night.  Now Marc wants to go!  He specially liked hearing about this one young dude who had one of the largest Dicks I have ever seen. ( I did not even try to do more with it than just lick on its head.)  Marc wants it.  He really has a major thing for Big Dicks! You know, the ones that make you cry when they try to open up your hole.  
            I got intouch with my friend who is the club member and we are setting up another evening where Marc, Randy & I can be his guests.  Guests pay $125 at the door and all the drinks are included.    It is well worth it!  I look forward to watching Marc take that 11inch, super fat Dick up his sweet tasty ass. We might have to wait till after the holidays to find a Saturday evening when the three of us can get over there.   





















3 comments:

  1. I usally don't write mails but I try to comment always your posts!

    enjoy my last posts here:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/search/label/Christmas%20-%20no%C3%ABl

    next sunGAY, I'll get my sungay orgia!!! can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's pretty pricey. If a 1-night guest pass is that expensive, what does he pay for a membership!?!? I don't know if I could justify the cost - no matter how great the cocks are in the place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I volunteer to help that hottie find whatever he's looking for under the bad. WooF! Wishing you a wonderful day! Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!