Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunday's Sermon.... Da Dick & How we love Him

            Good morning my friends! Lets take a moment this morning to admire your Dick.  I don't mean to just jerk off, I mean for you to really admire how wonderful this hanging piece of meat is.  Go ahead and sit back pull out your Dick and focus on how much you love him.  Hou much you need him. How much you enjoy him and where he takes you.
            We all need to admit that as men, Da Dick rules most of out lives.  You know he does!  Sure, sometimes he get you in trouble. Sometimes he tells you he wants to shove himself somewhere he really should not be. And I bet that most of the time when this happens...he wins the argument.  Like Fucking your Brother-in-law, or sucking on Da Dick of your best mate's boyfriend.  Or that time you let him loose in a dirty, smelly public restroom. 
           Be proud of your Dick, relish what he looks like. Be happy whith his size and shape.  Take him out in public..let other guys see how proud you are of him.  Walk around the gym naked . Sit on your front porch in the morning with him hanging free.  Late at night go to your back yard nude and walk around.  Pull out your Dick in a restroom and slightly rub on him while taking a piss.
          Remember how good he makes you feel that moment just before he decides it is time to shoot.  Thank him often for being your most trusted friend.  And the best way to thank him is to let him go wherever he wants to. Let him do what he needs to do and let him do it often.
           Da Dick O'Mine and I are going to William's Renboi party this afternoon.... and I plan to let him do whatever he wishes.  And he is telling me at this very moment as I am typing this post.... "I want to be deep inside a couple of wet ass holes"   I think I can let that happen.















2 comments:

  1. What a great post. I just wish I was as open with showing my dick in public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic sunGAY sermon.

    Do you believe I got a cold and today I couldn't reach my sex club???

    here my last post:

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/12/winter-hiver.html

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!