Monday, December 22, 2014

Mish-Mosh Monday

        Good morning! Welcome to a new week. And for lots of you a Holiday week.  I have a busy week ahead at work...some long hours this week.  That is why I am so glad that William's Rentboi Party was yesterday afternoon.  I think it is possible that Da Dick O'Mine had enough fun to last him through the week.... we shall see what he has to say about that!
     I really do not have time thismorning to go into the details about the party..I know you want to hear them, but I shall give them to you in tomorrow's post.  I will just leave it here today by asking you this: 
             Have you ever watched as three young very scruffy naked guys Sucking, Fucking, Pissing and Cumming with each other while you sat there sipping on a very strong Bluddy Mary?
........wekk that scene was part of tester day's party!















3 comments:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!