Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Twos for Tuesday

             Who was that guy you brought to the party? He was super hot! 
 His name is Jeff and I had shoved a cucumber up his Ass last week and he loved it. 
 Well... he enjoyed the party that is for sure. 
 I think William's boyfriend enjoyed Jeff's Ass a couple of times. 
 Yeah I watched them out on the terrace.
What did you think of William's choice of rentbois? 
 Each and every one of them were perfectly trashy.
  Well, that was the theme.
  Oh did you notice how Marc seemed to stay totally hard the entire afternoon. 
 Yeah, it was fun to watch him and Max get it on in front of everyone. 
 Those brothers are so cool and so open about how much they enjoy sexing with each other. 
 Did you get your share of fun?  
Yep, this old guy here sure did.  That one rentboi with the ring in his nose really was one of the best Dicks I've ever had up my Ass.
  Better than mine?  
Well, maybe not better, just different!
OK..... Happy Holidays to you.... see you when I get back from Chicago... 
can you and I Fuck for New Years Eve? 
 Ah, sounds perfect!












5 comments:

  1. You know, the things that can turn me off in a heartbeat are node and lip rings. They look ridiculous... It's all I can do to keep from laughing, reaching out and yanking it right off their face. Sounds cruel, I know...but, it's the truth of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to that. I work parttime in retail. I know I'm supposed to make eye contact. Just not possible when they have facial piercings. YUCK. There are nature/science programs on tv I'd really like to see. I can't for the same reason.



      Delete
  2. Facial piercings can be done tastefully if done right. Facial piercings can sometimes go overboard

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy you had pleasure. What we live for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first image, QH....keep cumming back to it! 6 & 9 are pretty fine, too!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!