Thursday, January 22, 2015

Beautiful Fuckable Butts

                      Do you have plans for Friday evening?   
 Nope, not yet. 
 Do you feel like playing Top?
  Why, are you available? 
 More than just available.  It has not been filled in over a month! 
I thought you had once told Randy you really did not like bottoming all that much. 
 Well yeah, but my butt hole is really itching lately. And I know your Dick and I remember that one time I let you Fuck me, and it was good.
  Such flattery! 
 It is true, your Fucking skills are great.  
 Oh you mean for an old guy? 
 No, no... for any guy.  
  Well............?  
  I'll bring you some chocolate.
  Your Ass and Chocolate, how can I turn that down. 














5 comments:

  1. So many yummy looking butts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can appreciate looking at a nice ass...and maybe running my cock between the cheeks...but that's about as far as it goes. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truth in labeling, for sure! Excellent post, QH!
    2 - perfect ass!
    Last - butt-plugged pair - so hot! Can well imagine the fun going on in that room both before and after those plugs slip out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 That sweet hairy ass looks delicious !

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!