Friday, January 23, 2015

Good Friends will Sex with you.

              Good morning dear friends.  We are friends? Right!  I tell you things that I do not always tell any one else.   Besides having cool fun sex isn't that what good friends are for.  To be honest with you and to tell you the truth?     I wonder sometimes how different I am than most other Gay guys.  By different I mean concerning my guy friends.   When I think about it, I have totally NO guy friends that are not also Sexing partners.  Is that odd?  Oh, don't get me wrong..... I think it is wonderful that I have such good Asses & Dicks for close friends.  I wish that each and every one of you had such good friends.  Sure.... I know that often I am used as a booty call.  But then I do the same thing sometimes with Randy or Waiter Guy. 
             Is there anything more friendly than sticking your Dick in a guy's mouth? Or opening your Butt Hole for your friend's tongue?  Or swapping Cum while watching an old movie?  Or taking turns Flip Fucking?  Or just enjoying the feeling of bonding as he is about to Cum as you kiss his Balls? 
              Yep! I am so, so glad I am a Gay Man and have such great friends!













4 comments:

  1. I loved that opening photo! So sexy! Of course, I enjoyed the others too, but that was the one to make my dick hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's weird at all. I think most men - especially straight guys - would actually be jealous that all of your friends are "booty call buddies." Shit, we should all be so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have totally NO guy friends that are not also Sexing partners. Is that odd?

    it's marvellous! I envy you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!