Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Question for you all today.

                Good morning!  I know I say this all the time, but I really mean it..... thanks so much for dropping your pants and siting back to see what is going on in my Crazy Queer World!
                 Do you remember Randy's Chubby friend?  Well.... besides being one of the sweetest guys I have met in a long time, he has become quite the major slut!  Even though he is in his mid thirties, he has only recently come out of his shy shell.  He has realized that he is an extraordinary Bottom!  And is totally enjoying this new found pleasure.  
               He stopped by last night to help me do some of the packing for my apartment move.  And as all you longtime  readers know.... clothes are left at my front door. So we had a pleasant time sorting things and packing things while having a few Vodkas.  And he is telling me all about his latest sexing.
Aparently the other week, he had met this guy in a Bar and of course they went to this guys place and did the important Fucking stuff.  
             After they were done, this guy told Chubby Guy he was the best Bottom ever & he had a couple of friends he was sure would like to get into his Ass. This guy even offered to pay him to open his hole for his 3 friends.  Well, Chubby Guy was floored! ( remember, up until last year he was a shy stay at home sort of guy)  He told the guy he would think about it..but no pay was needed.  
           So I told him I thought he was crazy for not charging if they wanted to pay.  What do you think?  If some guy told you he had 3 hot dudes that would Sex you for money, would you accept?
I know I did in my youth.












2 comments:

  1. You always post the best photos! To answer your question, Once a dude wanted to fuck me outside in an alley behind a bar. He offered me $50. I said yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say yes too, but I'm only top. So I don't want to be fucked. I fuck!
    happy sunGAY with my post
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/01/changing-clothes-while-playing-piano-by.html

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!