Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Sermon...... Da Butt, Da Ass....Queer Heaven!

                 Good morning and Happy Sunday my friends!   As you can see from the title today, my mind is on that glorious hole.  That mesmerizing part of our anatomy.  The most private and intimate entryway to sheer Heaven.  The secrets to our being are hidden from sight just slightly inside, often covered by fuzzy fur.  Some of us have slightly pink holes...others are ringed with dark skin.  This amazing muscle can stretch to fit most anything we wish to shove into it. A Dick, A Dildo, A Finger or two, A Cucumber, A Bottle..... the options are endless.
                You can rub your hands over each round firm cheek, you can slowly take a finger and slide it in that warm space.  You can let your tongue taste his goodness.  You can make him squirm a little when you let your Dick Head slide over the crack. You can feel the muscle loosen a little as you begin to enter. And when you are in, totally in, if he his a good bottom you will feel him tightening around your Dick.
               You can lay there with your legs spread with your hole waiting.  You feel ther wetness of his tongue. As he slips a finger in you realize that your Dick has drops of precum.  He is deep in you pounding on your prostate and your soul has just become totally elated. Your Dick is now hard and your hole is ready for more.
                This all comes to my mind partly because last night Randy, Marc & I were out for Dinner and Drinks. And as often happens, the conversation turned to sex.  Both Randy and Marc were talking about how they each love a good Butt.  And how different some Bottoms play their part. And how some Tops just do not know how to do the deed correct.  
             The three of us all agreed that there is nothing more beautiful or sensual than having your Dick inside.  That is unless... it is your Butt that is being filled by a good buddy! 
             













5 comments:

  1. I'm so oral, so I prefer have a guy into my mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having my man or a good bud stuff my whole and massage my prostate, but I also love having my dick inside a nice hot ass....There is nothing like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post made me quite horny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent sermon....wonderful description of that warm, most intimate place! ...and of course great, hot images to compliment the sermon. First image is hot, sensuous as well as a striking image photographically....I like it a lot! As for the rest...sizzling...get the galloping hornies just going through them (especially 8...with the fingering action)! Great Sunday post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any straight man will tell you that there's nothing more glorious than sliding his dick into a nice wet pussy - the difference being that an ass is much, much tighter!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!