Saturday, January 10, 2015

Da Dick O'Mine & why he is Happy

               Good morning!  Well here I am erect and waiting for you to rub on me.  Go a head, I am waiting.  Maybe I will drip some pre cum to get you started.  Ah..that is better, I love when you pull on your Balls.  What? You need some coffee.  That is fine.... I like when you walk around and let Da Balls bounce between your legs.   It is nice out this morning, take me out side and let me air out. 
            I want to thank you for last night.  
            That Ass Hole you found felt really good when you slid  me inside. One thing though.....You need to pump those asses a little slower or next time I might cum before you are ready.   And you should know how good it feels when you pull off the condom and let me cum out in the open air. Cumming in that condom is not as much fun for me, if you care to know.  And better yet when you shoved me in his mouth and I got to Cum in that wet warm place. 
            So...what are our plans for today?  I do not really care what you think.... I want to have your friend Randy Suck on me this afternoon.  Of all your friends he sure does the best job.  I really enjoy how he can take me fully in his mouth.  Maybe you should call him this morning and tell him I am ready for him.  Oh... you were thinking of just going to that public restroom!  That will be even better.  That means I can Fuck a new and strange Ass Hole.  
          Ok, finish posting this shit and get on with Jerking me off....Then I'll see where I want you to put me later.  Oh.... you should know how grateful that you continue to make sure that I Cum often and listen to me when I give you ideas for Sexing.













3 comments:

  1. Your cock is very articulate! Hope he gets to talk to another dick today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my plane for today is relaxing for my tomorrow's orgia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! My Dick often talks to me also.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!