Friday, January 9, 2015

The Spirituality of Sexing

              Good morning!  So glad you have the time to drop your pants and visit for a little while.
Isn't that Butt above just too beautiful for words? Look at how his hole is just slightly hidden. And those Balls!  I am sure they would make for a very tasty lunch!  I guess by now, you all know how much a love a nice Butt and a beautiful set of Balls! And if you flip a guy over and find a full Pubic bush...then I am totall in Queer Heaven!
             Oh.... sorry.... I was gonna answer a question for you.   Over ther years that I have been doing this blog, I often get emails asking about the amount of sexing I seem to do.  And yesterday a regular reader asked the same question.  So, how do I answer this?  Lets see..........
            I guess the simplest answer is that I make sure I get out there and look for it.  I do not sit home and just wish that I would get laid.   Of course it was super easier when I was in my mid twenties running the streets and dives of NYC.  Then spending the next few years in the Orient and learning new things about myself and realizing how important to my spiritual well being a good amount of sex is. 
           Yes I said my spiritual being.  Too many people do not equate SEX with the SPIRITUAL. And you should.  Being able to share you most intimate man parts with another is glorious.  It is what us men were ment to do.  To deny these urges is almost a sin.  
          The more ofen we Fuck the better we seem to feel about ourselves. Opening your hole to a Beautiful Dick is a major sacrement.  Taking your hard Dick and sliding it in a set of hot Butt Cheeks is just sublime enjoyment.  Is there any better feeling than sharing your Cum with another?  
         Maybe I am over stating my view on Sexing...but I truly do believe that the more SEX you have the more Centered you will be. 














6 comments:

  1. I agree that the first photo features a beautiful ass! That would be so fun to play with! I enjoyed reading your thoughts on how sex centers you. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is why the Medical communities, both physical and mental, are saying how important sex is to our well-being. It makes us feel better in the physical because the act itself is so pleasurable. But the general feelings we have afterward count as well; we are happier and have more energy in our step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photos! Thank you for reinforcing the idea that sex is something more than sex. It is powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, sex is good for soul. Have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sex is good for all: body soul mind! About the spiritual side of sex, you should know this blog

    http://enhancedmasculinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Yes, we should never deny or ignore the spiritual side of sex!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!