Thursday, January 8, 2015

Ask me a Question

           Good morning guys!  I shall take the time this morning to thank you for stopping by.  And I wanted to say to those of you who recently sent me emails..... I will answer all of them..I promise. 
Sometimes, I just get so busy with stuff that I forget the emails.   But I was thinking, if you happen to have a question for me about anything at all...I will post the answers here all at once. 
           So........If you have a question about Dicks or Ass Holes or Who to Fuck or How to Fuck or even why we Fuck..email me...!









5 comments:

  1. Well, I don't have any questions about fucking, or dick, or balls. I just come here to see how you're doing - and for the pictures, of course! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree totally ! I love your images and I Hope all is well with you ! Hope you are have a great new year so far !

      Mark
      The Male Casting Couch

      Delete
  2. just to ask you how do manage your alcool drinking and your smoking with your health. Don't you fear also erectile disfuntions?

    enjoy my last post:

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/01/happy-birthday-daniel-garofali.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guy...think you have answered most of my questions, and have even given me answers for questions that I had not thought of yet!!! Keep up the commentary, and keep that dick pointing up and in as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, my question. How is it possible that you seem to have more sex in one month than I have in one year?

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!