Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Morning blojob

                 Good morning!   Welcome to the cum filled world of Queer Heaven.   And yes, my world has been filled with cum lately!  And I am so glad to hear from so many of you..that you are getting out there and enjoying being a healthy sexual Gay man.  It does not do you any good to just be open with yourself about who you are.... you gotta shout it!  You gotta take your Balls and flaunt them.  Take that beautiful Dick of yours and show it off to as many guys as you wish.  
              I walked around the corner to that neighbor guy who sucks Dicks in the morning hours at his apartment. Da Dick O'Mine told me early this morning he did not want to just be jerked off.  So I did what he asked.  It really is super wonderful that this neighbor guy is always ready for a Dick to be in his mouth. 
               I get over there and his door is always open.... I walk in and he is busy sucking on a guy. I slip off my shorts and undies and wait my turn.  The young guy he is sucking is just enjoying and I can tell he is about to cum.  And cum he does.... he pulls out, turns to me and smiles....I walk over to the neighbor guy and in Da Dick O'Mine goes.  His lips are still full of that young guy's cum.  
              So, I am just enjoying myself and know that I will cum in a short while, when I realize that young guy has not left.  He is sitting on the floor watching and jerking on his very wet Dick.  Nothing  is being said by him.  You see...the neighbor guy has one rule only... you never talk at his place. You are ther for the simple purpose of getting your rocks off.... that is it.  
            Just after I spill my load, I pull out and realize that young guy is still sitting naked on the floor jerking away.  i pull up my underpants and shorts and head out the front door... there are two guys sitting on the front porch waiting their turn....
            A morning well spent!














2 comments:

  1. Well, I sure could appreciate a neighbor like that to take and satisfy my morning boner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. with sduch a neighbor my life would be in heavens! a life full of dicks and cum: what's better?

    enjoy my last post:

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/01/happy-birthday-daniel-garofali.html

    love your blog more and more!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!