Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A conversation with Randy

          Well! 
 That Dick of his sure was fun to play with! 
 His balls were so full and smooth. 
 His Dick Head was large and beautiful. 
 And as I licked on the shaft, it kept getting larger and larger. 
  I know, when I was with him the first time, I was surprised how big he got. 
 And then, whe he suggested that he stick that thing in my Butt Hole..... I was not sure. 
How big was he? 
I am guessing 11inches or so.
 I've been around a long time and had a few hundred Dicks up my Bum, but never one that large. 
 Me too.... I was sure my Hole was gonna rip apart. 
 But once he was sodidly in.... the feeling was amazing! 
 Did he cum in you or pull out? 
 He pulled out whipped off the condom and shoved it in my mouth and filled me with such a load!   Ha, he did the exact same thing with me. 















4 comments:

  1. 11 inches? Nice! The biggest I've ever had was my brother's 10 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...that was quite an accomplishment to take 11 inches! Sounds fun and fulfilling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And not to forget a comment on a great set of hot images...and I particularly like the touch up coloring on that hot dick in the last image...YES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back!

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/01/xersexs-back-xersex-est-de-retour.html

    to enjoy sex and your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!