Monday, January 5, 2015

Mish-Mosh Monday

              Good morning my friends!   Glad to see you here this morning.  I hope that you and your Dick had a great weekend.  What? You did not let your Dick out to play?  Shame on you!  He has been a good friend to you and you did not let him do what he needs to do the most.   Oh...you say you did jerk him off and the Cum felt good.... but that is not enough.  He needs some other guy to play with him. He needs another hand to rub him. He needs to be licked and sucked on.  He needs to slowly slide into a hot hole.  
              You did not have the time? You were too busy? You were too tired?  You could not find a mate to help you?  This is not acceptable!  Not if you do not want your Gay Membership Card taken away! You gotta make some changes in your life.  It is time!
            I am not saying you need to be the Slut that I tend to be sometimes.... no, all you need is to make sure that this wonderful piece of meat that hangs between your legs has some fun. And to those of you that are in a monagmus relationship.... did you Fuck with your partner at least once every day?
If not, why not? 
           If you are a regular reader her, than youknow how I feel about keeping your Dick Happy!  It is a MUST for your own health and well being!   So...get that Dick of yours out there.... do somemajor sexing! 













5 comments:

  1. Always keeping my dick happy here! Thanks for the motivational talk! Love the thumbs up guy. Wishing you a beautiful day, buddy. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed most of your instructions over the weekend.....good massage, all inclusive was wonderful...shaving the balls and trimming the pubes before hand and then wonderful shower gel...and lots of playing with the masseur as well.....slept good last night!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent advice. I follow my dick's inclinations and keep him happy. The cumming is the important part for health - but cumming with a buddy enhances the sense of well-being!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend in pic #6 lounging with his bare ass showing is so hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love my dick and enjoying his needs and request of pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!