Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Sermon.....

       Did you notice that his Cum tasted very sweet?  
 Definitely not like yours. 
 Mine?
 Yeah, you know what your own Cum tastes like. 
Some guy once told me it tasted like Mushroom Soup!
 OMG, he was right. It does!  Come on let me suck on you and have a taste.

           That was Randy and I yesterday evening.  We had been out for dinner and drinks and it turns out that Waiter Guy had told him about that unknown Ass from New Years Eve. And guess what? It seems that Randy had sucked on him earlier that evening. (remember guys, this is a small town.)
And one of the great fun of having multiple Fcuk Buddies who all do the Sexing thing with each other..... is that we all talk and tell tales.  And since often there are random unknown tourists in town,we even have swapped names and numbers. 
       let me explain.... If there is a hot young dude in town for the week, and I happen to be in a sexual situation with him and I early one realize that he likes to scream and holler......I know that Max just loves that, so I might give this guy Max's number. Or if Randy happenes to find that a piece of Trade is into licking feet....he might call Aldo.  And we all know that Waiter Guy just goes into major Queer Heaven if a guy slaps his ass till it is red.  
       And me?  Well my "boys" know I love to flip flop.  And relish having threesomes. And that I reley prefer a long thin Cut Dick with Shaved low hanginf balls.  They each know I love The taste of Cum. They are always ready for me to suggest some new way to get the Sexing done.  They also know that I would rather have sex with an unwashed and strong scented Dude that some sqeeky clean guy.  They know I enjoy Trash, Pissing guys, and more that anything... the feel of new random Balls slappin on my Ass.
      Ok...so now you all know a little bit more about me.  Tell me and all the other readers what your favorite Sex Thing to do is.
           
















2 comments:

  1. Awesome set of images...last 2 are especially fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love me too the taste of cum. mine is great, but I love tasting and swallow other's creams!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!