Saturday, January 3, 2015

I mostly remember.... I said Mostly!

             Ok..... by the end of the day...I totally remembered everything!    I'm talking about that furry Ass that was in my bed with Waiter Guy. It took awhile and quite a few cups of coffee,but I remember most of the evening.  
             I remember leaving one club and going with Waiter Guy to another one just down the street. And before I even had time to order a Vodka..Waiter Guy zoomed in on this young quite scruffy dude at the end of the bar. His shirt was open and his jeans were riding low.  So low you could see he was not wearing  undies.  His Bush was peaking out. 
         I could see right away there was some sort of electricity between those two,when they went on the dance floor and in less than the time it took me to remove the olive from my martini they were kissing and Waiter Guy's hand was in this dude's pants.
          Another sip of my drink and Waiter Guy along with this guy, comes up to me and grabs me by the hand and says "lets walk back to your place"  This Dude said nothing.... he got between us and put his arms aroun our shoulders as we walked the couple of blocks to my apartment. 
         The next thing I remember there is a very furry Ass in my mouth and then I sort of remember Waiter Guy telling this Dude that he can Fuck me. 
       I'm on the bed legs in the air and he is in me.....then I feel another push and they both are in me.  I was sure I had just gone to Heaven!  I remember thinking how much it hurt. I sort of remember them pulling out and then amazingly delicious Cum on my lips.  YES! I do remember that Cum. 
     The big problem is.... neither Waiter Guy or I got his name or information.  I gotta find him...I think he would make a great addition to my Fuck Buddy Club!









1 comment:

  1. Damn!!! Jealous here...but glad your memory is improving!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!