Sunday, February 15, 2015

A new Dick Last night.

His Dick was long & thin....
.... & cut & soft
His mushroom head was massive...
His Ball Sack hung low.
A full furry bush of tightly curly hair....
Dripping with sweat like morning dew.
A lick of my tongue & he began to grow.
Sweet. sweet, oh so sweet....
He is hard, his Balls tighten, he sighs.
Condom out & on
My Hole is wet and ready.
He is in
He is deeper
He is pumping.
He feels good in me
He feels like he belongs there.
This my friends is total Queer Heaven!
  















3 comments:

  1. Your post today is really cool. And great photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Robert. And I also agree that there is an excitement to experiencing a new cock for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your love for dicks! glad you tasted a new one!
    happy monGAY and new week

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!