Friday, February 13, 2015

No payment needed

            Good morning!  I was not expecting this at all.  I really had no idea!  Sometimes it just takes you by surprise.  I mean really surprised!  I have a feeling I might have started something I am not ready for.  Or am I?  Well.... Sex is Sex and I am usually up for anything.  It is just odd to find out that  these buddies of mine consider me to be a mentor of sorts. A sexual mentor at that!  
          Listen, as you all know, I started my Sexual journey at 13 and have been Fucking and Sucking on a very regular basis. Maybe I've had hundreds of Dicks in my face. Maybe I have had just as many up my Bum.  I totally admit to being a major Slut.  That is who I am!  And I would not change a thing. 
          Well..... I get a call  from a mate of The Chubby Guy.  He is 24, shy and wanted to meet with me.  He wants me to help him get over begin uptight about his desires to do the "sex stuff" with another guy. It seems that Chubby Guy told him about his lessons in Fucking.  We talked for awhile and he told me that the only Sex he ever had was Sucking on Chubby Guy's Fat Dick and  that he was afraid to try more. I agreed to meet with him over this weekend.  He said he would pay me for my time.  I laughed and told him I don't charge, that it would be my pleasure to show him the Sexual ropes.  
        So what is happening...........this Old Queer is now becoming a teacher?   Well, that is not too bad of an idea!















5 comments:

  1. hi man!! nice to be here!! if you agree, link us!! bye bye!!
    http://privacidade-tbc.blogspot.com
    abraços!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll be a great teacher, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will sit at the front of the class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day all! also to single ones who're in love with sex. I'm the first, but i'm sure Queer Heaven is that way!!!!
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/02/happy-valentines-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. When he can snatch the pebble from your hand he is ready, oh wise one !
    Very interested to find out the results.

    Mark
    The Male Casting Couch

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!