Monday, February 9, 2015

.......On being Gay

                Sucking Dicks & licking Balls..........Morning wood & Pre-Cum........Strong scented arm pits........Firm round Butts.......Pink furry holes......Cut Dick Heads.......Full bushy Pubic Hair. .....Biting on a a Nipple ........The amazing taste of sweaty Balls.......The moment just before you slide Da Dick in a Hot New Ass.......Opening my Hole for a Friend.......The feel of his Dick when it hits my Prostate......That moment of utter pain & pleasure as he shoves his man bits deep inside......And Cum, that glorious glob of Heaven that is a singular and ultimately perfect Taste......Ah yes! Oh yes!
          Is there anything more fulfilling than Sexing? Is there anything more spiritual than Sexing?
    I thank the gods that I was once again born a man who has sex with men.  And I pray every day that I take advantage of this gift of homosexuality.  I practice this gift often, and never question it












5 comments:

  1. Wow! I totally agree! Why would I want to be anything other than a Gay man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your thoughts are so elequently expressed, as always!
    Images are also incredible!
    2 - guy at the window: excellent image, great bod, and especially one of the finest asses I have ever seen!
    Dick of da day - brilliant image! Love the interplay of color and monochrome to incredible aesthetic effect, especially to accent the practically glowing pubes and balls!
    Last guy - of course - is great! Hope you're enjoying the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so lucky being gay!!!! A friend of mine asked me once: "Do you think always to sex?" I replied: "No, I think to sex 48 hous per day! and I'm searching to think to think to sex more and more."
    thanks for your comments on my blog.
    my last post:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/02/gay-carnival.html

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!