Wednesday, February 11, 2015

"Well...here I am!" he said.

               Good morning and welcome once again to My Queer Heaven!    I got home from work yesterday fully intending to get my Butt Hole filled.  Randy's Chubby friend was coming over around 8PM.  That gave me plenty of time to prepare myself.  Since the plans were for him to practice Topping...I wanted to make sure I was really clean deep inside.  Nothing will  turn a newbie Top off more than a brown surprise!  ( you know what I am talking about).   
              He arrived promptly at 8, looking scrubbed and maybe a little not to sure of himself.  As he dropped off his clothes at the door ( for you new readers....house rules are no clothes except underwear are worn in my apartment) He smiled and said "well...here I am"!   And sure enough there he was!  
         I've talked about him before on here, but for the new readers, let me just tell you a little.
About a year ago, he met Randy at a bar, they hit it off and Randy took him home and fucked him all night long.  This was only his second time with a guy in a sexual way.  He is 28, slightly blond, not too tall, lovely round belly, a beautiful furry chest and massively full pubic bush.  Hanging between his legs is a 6in Cut Dick that is super fat topped of by a large perfectly shapped Head.
        For the next 2 hours or so, he practiced shoving that super fat Dick in my very happy hole. I took the time to show him some of the right things to do.  He was about to Cum a couple of times.... but I made him pull out and take a break and relax and change condoms.
       This is something that guys do not often talk about.  It is great to slow down for a little bit and then begin the Fucking again.  But.....something to remember.....if you are topping and you do pull out to take a break, remove the condom and put a new one on before re-entering. 
      He did everything I told him to and he was even able to Cum on my face almost the exact moment that This old Queer shot his load.  And as I had instructed him, he licked up my cum and deposited it in my mouth with a long slow sloppy kiss.  
      I do think he is going to make a really fun Top!












4 comments:

  1. What a good friend.;-) You're a very patient teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure you got a perfect friend!!!
    enjoy my last post:
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2015/02/anal-chains.html
    you'll love it for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!