Saturday, March 7, 2015

Late Saturday Afternoon.

             I had planned on going to the turkish Baths today..... I did not make it!  I have been just hanging out here naked at home. Doing a few chores..very few... jerked off a couple of times... Stuffed my trusty Dildo deep in my Butt.  Fixed some yummy Cuttied Chicken Salad for lunch and then to my surprise.... Chubby Guy was at my door! 
           He was on his way to meet some guy he met last night at a bar for a Sexing encounter.  Ok..I know this next part may sound weird, but..... He tells me he has a couple of hours before he needs to meet this guy.... and wanted to talk about his newly learned Topping with me.  Remember, I am naked, Da Dick O'Mine was hanging soft.  Well... yep he started to stand to attention.  I'm thinking that maybe I should just let him slide inside me and practice pumping.  So... I leand over and started to suck on his wonderfully tasty Dick, until he was nice and hard.  Then just let him do his thing. 
        I do like to help out a new friend when they ask for help!
           















2 comments:

  1. you very careful friend!
    now, next afternoon I'll go to my sex club. Can't wait it!

    happy sunGAY all

    Xersex & http://menforxersex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!