Friday, March 6, 2015

Just Friday

           Good morning!  so....... finally the weekend will be here.  I am so looking forward to it. Since I've worked 9 days straight through ..I really need a break.  Gonna spend some really relaxing time at the Turkish Baths on Saturday morning.  Maybe suck on a couple of Dicks and eat some cum for lunch.  Then later in the day head over to William's for Cocktails and Dinner.  He and his blue haired boy toy are back from a trip to Nepal and I want to hear all about it.  I also enjoy seeing that Blue hiared guy of his.  He is funny, he is sweet and his Dick is super,super fun to play with.  
          Did I mention his Dick before here?  I think so, but in case I did not.... It is one of those Cut Dicks that gets hard in an instant.  And stays hard for a very long time.  I mean a really long time. The last Rentboi Party William hosted, the Blue Haired Dude was hard for at least 2 hours or more. Even after Fucking and Cumming...he satyed hard and ready for another Butt Hole or Mouth. I am sure I never saw him soft the entire evening.
         So...that brings me to today's question....Do you get hard easily and how long do you stay hard after a good cum?
         











5 comments:

  1. Good morning, buddy! It depends on the mood of my body. Sometimes the slightest sexiness gets me immediately hard. When I start teasing my cock, I get hard fairly quickly. My cock stays hard about a minute after I cum. I don't know if that is a short or long period of time. Wishing you a great weekend! Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew...well, in my younger days of course, I would get a hard-on in a second - I mean full-up, straining and throbbing. I could cum and it would stay hard. I could cum 3 times before it started to go soft.
    Now...well, it can still get hard pretty quickly, depending on the situation. After I shoot my load, it starts to go down immediately, but with a bit of stimulation I can keep a decent semi-boner going and eventually I might even be able to coax it to a full-on boner to cum again. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got horny very rapidly! too much!!! and if I'm so horny, I can cum again and again. My record is three orgasms in 2 hours at my sungay orgias!
    Sex is so appealing to me!!!

    enjoy my last post:
    http://barefootmen.blogspot.com/2015/03/rip-dirk-shafer.html

    happy saturGAY all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!