Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sunday's Sermon.....Da Dick wants exactly what you want.... to be Happy!

           Good morning!   Thanks for taking the time to drop by today.  it is Sunday morning and often I give a little sermon on some sexual subject or other.  But this morning I just am not in the mood to be pontifical.  Or at least not ready to sound like I know everything about life and the all important Sexing.  
          I guess since I was able to find and embrace my path at an early age, I often forget that some of you really struggle with the whole Sex thing.  And I know that sometimes my posts seem rather preachy.  I never want to downgrade what you are going through while navigating your Dick through this lifetime.  And really, that is what us men are mostly doing.  
        How do you navigate that wonderful apendage that hangs between your legs.  How do you keep centered and whole, while almost always aware of your Dick & Balls.  Almost always thinking of when your next Cum will be. Almost always ready to let Da Dick out and let him do  just as he wishes.  And when you do listen to Da Dick of yours.... do you treasure what he did?  
       These are all important questions that all of us need to answer. We all need to keep in mind that Da Dick will rule your life.  At least that is what I have found.  And I truly believe that the entire rest of your days will fall into place eaiser if you make sure you are totally true to what Da Dick wants. 












4 comments:

  1. Your sermons never seem preachy, just to the point and such great wisdom on how to handle things sexually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please, I love your sermons, go on!!!
    happy monGAY and new week my beloved Queer Heaven, and if you want comment my blog as well, you'll be wellCUM!!!
    Xersex & http://menforxersex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, man! It's very... stimulating! ^_^ To say the least. Mine: Hot guys pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!