Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Twos for Tuesday

             Good morning my dear friends!  Thanks for dropping by and spending a little time with me today!  Welcome to the new readers! I hope you find that stopping by here will not only give you a nice hard Dick, but also might just empower you to be more of who you are.  And to understand how totally wonderful life can be if you are open and proud of the fact that you happen to enjoy sexing with other guys.
          I don't think I mentioned the great time I had on Sunday evening at William's.  His blue haired boy toy fixed an amazing dinner for the three of us.  Then ended the evening by showing off his perfectly round ass as we watched him having fun with his variety of Dildos.  Nice!!!
         And William is putting together another one of his Rentboi Parties for the end of this month.
His theme this time is "Boxers & Bacon"........I can't wait!











5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time, but I think "Boxers and Sausage" would be more apropo! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the remark about being open and proud of the fact that you like sexing with other guys. Plus, the pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. let know us how it will be your bacon experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bacon makes everything better. : ) Wishing you a great day, buddy. Cheers, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!