Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Butts & Balls for Wednesday

                  Good morning and welcome!  One of you sent me an email asking for more Butt Hole photos.  Ha! That is a very easy thing to do. So here they are today, a selection of Holes that I find really hot!  So, I am wondering... what type of Butt are you  into?  Do you like them round and smooth?  Or maybe a little fur around the hole? Or should he be fully covered in hair?   Do you prefer a tight pink hole? Or one that is dark and always a little wet.  
             My buddy Max has a Hole that is always wet and is hidden by a dark layer of curly hair.  It is true....you can't even see his hole at first. You need to get in there and find it.  And the best way to do that is by using your tongue. 
           My Buddy and his brother Marc has a firm, round Butt with light brown fur surrounding a dark brown hole.   Waiter Guy and Randy are both about the same back there.....except Waiter Guy's hole sometimes wants to stay tight and not always let you in right away.
          So, what type of Butt gets your hard and ready?
















2 comments:

  1. I probably have to say: none. Not into being a top or a bottom. But give me the cock, give me the balls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm into a not haired ass & hole!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!