Friday, April 3, 2015

Celebrate Da Dick!

    Hello my friends!   Well... it is Friday afternoon and I hope you all are ready for a wonderful weekend.  I do not celebrate Easter or Passover... but I do celebrate Da Dick!  And that is exactly what I will do this weekend.  My friend Marc is lonely and needs some major cheering up. So....If the  weather hold up... the plans are to spend Saturday at the nude beach watching all the Dicks! And then get quite sleezy and troll some rest rooms for a few cum filled Dicks. Oh..... look at the Dick on the guy in the header photo.... it is exactly like Marc's Soft one!! I mean exactly!
    I know I've said this before..... if I was the type to want to have a full time partner...Marc would be the one. But that is not me.  Anyway... Sunday a bunch of us are getting together for a Vodka Filled brunch. 
  What ever you plan on doing this weekend..... please enjoy yourselves!
PS..5PM...Marc is bringing Pizza over tonight...Yeah!











1 comment:

  1. me too I don't celebrate neither Easter or Christmas, but I succeeded to fall ill. Very disappointed!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!