Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday-Monday

             Good morning to all of you!  Thanks for dropping by today.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I hope that it was filled with Joy & Peace & Dicks!  
              Yesterday was super nice!  Marc & I sort of lounged around the apartment in our underwear sipping coffee and just enjoying the morning.  We had a long shower together. I stood there and he washed my Balls and my Butt Hole. He shaved my Ball Hair and I did the same for him.  His soapy Dick filled my hole...which felt like heaven.  I washed his Dick than sucked it dry.
            We later met up with the guys for bloody marys and brunch.   He was telling them about the young dude we picked up Saturday anf the fun we three had. When who should be walking by the cafe, but that very same Dude holding hands with another unbelievably beautiful guy. As they walked by... he leaned over and  placed a kiss on my forehead and just kept walking.  











3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a very nice Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by to say hi... HI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me I had a very bad one! I've fallen ill, and I'm still ill!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!