Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Twos for Ttuesday

               Good morning!  Ah...welcome to another day.... another wonderful day....A day that started with my tongue deep inside Marc's glorious Butt Hole!   Yep...he has been sleeping over the past few days. We really do have such fun together.  His brother Max stopped by after work yesterday for a drink. Ok.... for you new readers.... as much as Marc really enjoys sexing with me and others.... no one will ever replace his brother Max.  Really, I have never seen two guys who are more perfect together. And when I have watched them Fuck... holy shit!  I am just over whelmed with how sexual and sensual they are together.  
           Even though Marc was spending a few days naked & sexing with me.... he really needed Max last evening.  So....being the good great host that I am....I left them alone and went for a long bike ride.  I got back around midnight and crawled into my bed next to a sleeping and sweaty Marc. Damn! He just totally smelled of sex.  You know that scent!  A mixture of underarm aroma, ball sack sweat and the lingering scent of Cum.  I did not want to wake him... so I pulled Da Dick O'Mine out and began to relish his scent and jerked off.  He awoke just as I was cumming.   He slid over close to me and whispered...."you are a good man....thanks for leaving Max & I alone for awhile"......














3 comments:

  1. You ARE a very good host. The brothers are so very, very lucky to have each other - - and so very lucky to have you for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I wish I lived in your neighborhood! You have a lot of fun adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fact you love the small of body: your love for armpitts tells me that!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!