Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Buddhist Friend

              Good morning!  So glad you have taken time to drop by!  I hope your pants are on the floor and you are rubbing on your balls.  I want to thank each and every one of my readers for the comments and emails.  I gather I have quite a few new readers and new bloggers that stop by.  I think it is time to do a "reader submission" post again/  I have not done one of these in ages!  All I ask is that you send me a photo of you either in your favorite undies or bare naked.  I will only post your name if you tell me I can.  I would love to see what you all look like! 
        Ok....... The friend of mine from many years ago that wrote me last week will be in town this weekend. He has been living at a Buddhist Monestary for years. He is not a monk, but a lay teacher and he tells me he is not celebate and still enjoys sex. And is looking forward to doing some sexing while here. I can't wait to see him. Back in the day were were super close and shared many, many sexual partners as we traveled through the Orient together. 
          I found him a lovely suite over looking the ocean.  I am planning on spending the weekend at the hotel with him. It has been 2 years since I have seen him in person and I know that I really want to have his Ass in my face. did I ever mention he has one of the most beautiful Asses?  And his Dick always fit just perfectly up my Ass.  I want to introduce him to Marc. I want Marc to taste his Ass also.  And I think we will go to the Turkish Baths on Saturday afternoon and possibly if the weather is good to the nude beach on Sunday.
     I'll just let you  all know now...I most likely will not post over the weekend.  But then again I might.   












4 comments:

  1. I love these images. I hope you have a grand time. Have a ball.........or two. :-)

    Mark

    The Male Casting Couch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the time with your friend...that is most important.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your time! Can't wait for my Sunday's orgia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos and look forward to hearing how it goes. If you can get a pic of your friend's hot ass, please do. You made it sound so good that I know I speak for all when I say we want to see! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!