Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Wednesday morning hello!

          Good morning!  Thanks for dropping by today.  And I should let you know..If you sent me an email..I promise to answer them all this weekend.  I've just been so busy at work with the boss away..thank goodness he comes back tomorrow! We have a big wedding to work on for Saturday.  Then I am hoping to take a few days off next week.  I sort of fell like I need to just sit naked in a corner for a whole day and do nothing at all!
        At least I have an Underwear Brunch to go to on Sunday afternoon.  Bloody Marys and guys in underwear does not sound bad at all! 
         An old Fuck Buddy who now lives on the Gulf Coast is hosting,I have not seen him in a couple of years.  But I do remember his fat Dick and his totally full Pubic Bush!  He told me to bring a friend "who does not mind seeing older guys half naked"  Of course my choice to ask was Marc....I am glad he is up for it.












3 comments:

  1. I surely hope you have a fantastic time - after all the work while holding down the fort for your boss, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably you need some rest! and some joyful moments as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #7 looks so much like Chan Tatum. I know it's not him, but the expression and face made me look twice!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!