Saturday, October 10, 2015

Delightful Dicks!!

ONE NIGHT 10 YEARS AGO         

   It was quiet.........It was dark....... One light in the corner. 
  A hand reaches out, a second hand.
 A wet mouth...... a hungry mouth has my tongue. 
 A finger near my hole......a finger inside.
A slap on Da Butt.....a slap on Da face.
   The scent of men is strong.... the scent of piss is strong. 
 Oh I feel so hot.   Oh I feel so amazing. 
Oh...Oh...Oh!  That Dick is in my mouth.... another is in my Butt. 
 The scent of men is stronger.
My nipples are hard..... My Dick is hard.... My Balls are tight.  
 A light comes on..... There is piss splashing on my chest. 
 There is Cum in my mouth.  My Ass Hole hurts so good.
Another splash of Cum on my face.
And another, and another. 
 I smell a new Dick..... this one very heady, very masculine, this one rams my mouth and gives me his milky splendor.   
..........I'm all alone and totally wet and happy. 
 I slip on my jeans and head back into the Bar 
& have three Vodka shots and head home totally happy!











2 comments:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!