Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2

There are times when a good open Butt Hole is just what you want. 
There are times when a Hard Cut Dick needs to be sat on.
  There are times when a full load of Cum is what your mouth desires.
Then there are those day when all you need is to lay back and enjoy a sloppy Blow Job.
Then there are those days when you want is to lay back and have your friend eat your Butt Hole.
Your Dick tells you he needs to wander. 
 Your Dick tells you he needs more.
 Your Dick tells you he need to roam the toilets.
  Your Balls seem to always be full.  Your Bladder seems to always be full.
This guy wants to try something new. This guy wants to get raunchy. 
 The guy I met in the alley was sexy. 
The guy I met in the alley was smelly. The guy I met in the alley came home. 
The guy I met in the alley got me wet with his urine. 
The guy I met in the alley Shoved his Dick in my mouth and gave me dinner.  
The guy I met in the alley gave me his Cum and joy, and became a long time Fuck Buddy.  
 I am so thankful for all the above, I am so thankful for being me.












1 comment:

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!