Sunday, December 13, 2015

Naked on Sunday


                 Good morning my friends.   Thank you so much for your comments and emails.  
 No Sermon today.  No words of wisdom from this old Queer.  I have my own delema.  Yes, I will call it a delema.  In reality it is not a life changing thing thats for sure. Just a simple fact....The Dude with the Dick is leaving town.  And I am very sad.  He has been here naked in my apartment for a little over two weeks.  And to tell the truth, I know totally nothing about him.  Except that I have totally and completely fallen in love with this Dick.  Not the Dude so much..but his glorious Dick and what he can do with it. 
              Waiter Guy had the pleasure of experiencing this Dick and he called late last night letting me know he "must have that Dick up inside me one more time before he leaves".    While the Dude with the Dick was sitting on the toilet doing his business, I asked him if he would like to Fuck my buddy again.  He said nothing at first, then as he whipped his ass, he smiled and just said " Si, maybe twice"
               So...now I am wondering.....should I open my Hole this morning and let him in, or wit until he is good and hard from Fucking Waiter Guy..... Such dilemmas! 



















2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for awhile. The past week's post about this new guy have been completely amazing. You are a real inspiration to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I;m sorry to hear that your new friend is leaving town. I hope you get a few more adventures before he does. And I hope you get a photo of that hot cock because it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!