Monday, April 25, 2016

Just Monday


       Good morning buddys!  A quick post this morning.   It is that time of year again for a full physical.   and my appointmrnt is early today.  I've had the same primary doctor for years.  He is now left town and moved away.  So today will be a new doctor.  I am hoping that this new one will be as open and easy to talk to as my old one.  When you go to see your Dr. it is so important that you are able to talk to him about anything.  And I mean anything!  Even if the question may seem embarrassing.  Specially if you are talking about your Dick and how it works.  Like.... "why is my Cum not as thick as it used to be"?  Or anything like that.  
    Cheere! Catch up with you all tomorrow.













3 comments:

  1. Wow! I totally love your new header! You are one hot dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear you're doing the annual physical. So important! And to be able to discuss anything with a doctor is extremely important. Though we may feel perfectly fine, an uncooperative dick can be indicative of a medical issue. So, guys, listen to Michael! If you can't speak to your doctor about your cock - find another doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll find a very professional & sensitive doctor

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!