Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday's Sermon

          Good morning and Happy Sunday to all of you!  Thank you for dropping by today.   after all thee years of bloggin, I am still amazed that I get emails from readers who are not getting the amount of sex they think they want.  Sorry... but I just do not get it.  In this day and age, there is totally no reason not to be out there sexing with as many guys as you want. 
         You need to put yourself out there....and if you really are desperate.... rent a guy for the evening. 
Sexing is just so important to your well being. Not only the healthy part of releasing your Cum often, but also the major thing about human contact.   It is so easy now to find guys that are into what you are into.  With the internet and all those gay phone aps.  There really is no excuse.  
         I really do not think that I am any more Cum addicted than any other Queer guy.  As my long time readers know...I've been enjoying Cum in my mouth since I was 14.... and I still get a thrill each and every time I get to tast some new Jizz.  And to have a new Dick in my face or up in my Butt.....!
Why whould I not want that?  Of course my Fuck buddies are great..... but I juat seem to always be looking for another new Dick ot Butt Hole to play with.
         Anyway........I am off with Waiter Guy to Fort Lauderdale today to drink some Cum from an old friend and his Husband. I hope you enjoy the rest of this weekend!

















3 comments:

  1. Do you ever go to the bathhouse in Ft. Lauderdale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your blog posts thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!