Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I am back!

 
            Good Afternoon all my dear sweet wonderful readers!  Thank you all for the many emails! Yes...I am alive and doing pretty good.  I will explain why I have not been blogging for almost a full month....




 




                             I sat naked for a whole week on a large flat rock overlooking the lake.
I had food and drink and myself.
I watched the sun rise, I watched the sun set.
I sat through bright hot sun and pouring rain.
And yet I sat alone and just listened to my soul.
 
I sat naked
 
I watched the birds, I watched the trees.
I let my Dick stay as hard as he wanted to.
I jerked off 3 or 4 times a day.
I chanted as I let my sperm ooze out.
 
I sat naked.
 
The rain washed me, the rain cleansed me.
A young naked friend would join me at night
Slowly sliding his Dick inside me.
He would do his duty and leave.
 
I sat naked.
 
I sat there listening to my breath
I sat there thinking of my life
I sat there remembering
I sat there sad and jubilant
 
I was naked
 
I slept naked, I ate naked
I laughed as I pissed on the ants
I laughed as I emptied my bowels
I whipped my butt with leaves
 
I was real
I was me
I was happy
I
 
 
 
For another week I sat there.
12 days in all.
I felt free, I felt open, I felt alive.
A new chapter begins.
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. glad you enjoyed your time and glad you CUMmed back!
    take a look also here
    http://menforxersex.blogspot.com/2016/09/musketeers-mousquetaires-viiiix.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear if your old than I must be Ancient. Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with that. Sounds perfect to me. Glad you had a relaxing time. Now about those low hangers on the first picture.......yum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcum back, QH! Missed those daily posts with my morning coffee! Excellent black and white images - as always - with the first being my favorite (such a fine ass, so well presented...and Cali-Boi is right on about the hangers)! Did a quick read through of your words...sounds amazing...will come back to read and savor again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that you can create short links with AdFly and make dollars from every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!