Friday, August 5, 2016

Happy Friday My friends!!!!

Well guys....it has bee a couple of weeks and I am still hanging out naked with my friend in the middle of nowhere Florida!

The Balls were hanging low
They were wet
They tasted salty like urine.

The Dick Head was large and shaped like a mushroom
It was wet
It tasted salty like urine.

The Ass Hole was red and furry and super tight
It was wet
It tasted like something out of a bag of chips

His belly was round and full
It was wet
It tasted like yesterday's Cum

The face was cute, the eyes were bright
His mouth was wet
It tasted like honey mixed with mustard.

We Fucked,We Fucked, We Fucked
Dirt and mud was stuck to my Ass
We were Wet















4 comments:

  1. wellcum back! I repeat: I adore your poetic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. only to remember that!

    http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2016/08/xersex-on-holidays-xersex-en-vacances.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fine post...use of color in the first shot is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Luke that the splash of color in the first shot really works. Loved it! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!