Sunday, March 10, 2013

A butt hole Sunday.


        Good morning my friends!  Welcome!  So glad you dropped by today.  I've got my coffee and a bagel with thin salmon here and I am so ready for a relaxing day.  I hope you are planning something nice for today.  Oh, while I am at it.... thanks for all the comments! And for some reason I got quite a few emails about yesterday's post.  One of you asked how could I have sex with one of my best friend's boyfriend while he was out of town AND have sex with this guy's brother. He said I was being totally trashy!  It is simple.... that is just the kind of friendship we have.    Ya know..friends with benefits.  And like I've mentioned before if those brothers want to fuck and suck and play with me...  why should I not?  So am I trashy?  Well maybe so, but we are all consenting adults.  And listen, sex is just sex.  It is supposed to be lots of fun.  And as long as any of these guys want to do the dirty with me, I will be up for it. 
          Another regular reader asked if I would do a post about but holes.  Sure thing!  Here are a bunch of beautiful asses and some lickin good looking holes.  Now... what you need to do to day is go out and find a nice new butt hole to stick your tongue and Dat Dick of yours deep inside.  



















    



4 comments:

  1. That does not make you trashy as long as everyone is aware and consenting. I once got fucked by a cute bear and the next morning his cute cub friend fucked me. They didn't seem to have an issue with sharing, so why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Holes, sweet, sweet holes. My favorite place to visit and place, to sniff and taste. A wonderful place to burrow one's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing wrong with friends with benefits. The operative word here is "friends".

    Thanks for an excellent blog. I visit every day, though this is the first time I have posted a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we need more of thses shots! :) thank you! i love the whole (important) aspects of a guys body! love the one(all)finger fucking himself and drinking his cumshot ;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!