Saturday, March 9, 2013

Saturday Sex..... Yes!


  Take off those undies now and get over here!  You don't want to wait for my brother? Nope, I want to taste you right now. Oh man! go ahead and suck me good. Shit! finger my ass. I am so fuckin horny.  Slow down... we have all evening!  That is better, now do my balls.  I think that is your brother at the door.  
          You two started without me.  Hey bro.... you enjoying that?  Oh yeah! Come on drop your pants and join us.  I need to take a piss first.  When you are done, don't shake all the piss off..let me taste it.  
Stop sucking a minute.... let me get on the couch.  Raise your legs, let me get to your ass.  Max... let me have some of your piss.   Just wet his ass.  Perfect.... I am going in now.... Holy fuck!  you feel good in me.  Marc.... what happened? I am ready to pop.  No... not yet.... stick your balls in my mouth while he fucks me.  Oh brother, I have always loved the taste of your balls!  I can:t take it any longer, I'm gonna cum!  Ok cum in my mouth.... I'm ready also.... Max sit on my face and cum on my chest. 
       You guys are great..... !
  


















         

5 comments:

  1. Oh, my. Sounds like a typical EVERY morning at my place. Thanks for the hot pics. Enjoy! - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very lovely time! May it be so many more times in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shots! love each body touching or fucking and touching each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. also loved the post with boys on toilets! thats hot-thats such a private moment i'd love to be watching guys during that time! ;) anyone eles that would like to watch guys in private restroom moments or let someone else watch you?

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!