Friday, March 8, 2013

Butts & Balls for Friday


   Good morning!  Finally it is Friday!  Oh.... about yesterday's post..... I have no idea what happened, but for some reason, it was deleted!  Maybe i deleted it my mistake or maybe blogger did..who knows.   I am just glad that you decided to take a few minutes to drop by today. I hope your pants are down around your ankles and  you have your balls in one of your hands.  that is the best way to enjoy reading blogs.  
        I can't believe that I actually have the next two days off.  Two days in a row..wow... it has been awhile.  I know I should make good use of those days by doing the laundry and scrubbing down the bathroom and cleaning out the kitchen cabinets and....and..... and..... What the fuck am I saying.... I should use these two days to go get fucked a few times... and to let Da Dick O'Mine slide into a nice warm ass.  Yep.... that is what I need.  I wonder if Max and his brother Marc will be up for some sexy raunchy fun? Aldo is out of town on business for a whole week... so I am sure that Max is horny. 
    I wonder what sexy things all of you have planned for the weekend? What ever it might be...here are some good photos to help to get you in the mood. Although, I doubt that you need much help.


















       

7 comments:

  1. Well, you sure made up for it with today's post!! Hot, hot, hot!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly a great selection of butts and balls!!!! MMMMM Send some of them my way!!!Especially that first one being guided and pushed in so expertly :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete


  3. Some great pics there, each one can cover me in hot spunk anytime they like! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I plan on going out dancing tonight. And I'm overdo for some dick and ass action, so maybe go hunting later in the weekend. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1,2,12,13 are way hot!love that beautiful asshole on 13! would love to rub and eat that cumshot on 12! wow! that kick off shot guy is beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!