Friday, September 21, 2012

A full weekend ahead



                Good morning dear friends!    I noticed this morning that I have some new followers.... Welcome to my blog!   Big weekend coming up.... It is funny some times it is just day to day stuff that keeps us going. Other times, there is just so much to do, it seems overwhelming.  Oh, listen I am not complaining.  I feel lucky that I have a group of friends that love to be out and about.  Tonight is a small after work Birthday Cocktail Party for William. His Twink is hosting this party and the dress code is BLUE UNDIES ONLY.   Then a late dinner out with Ritchie and his new boyfriend.    Aldo and his friend are going to meet us at a club around midnight for a few drinks.  
             Tomorrow if the weather is great, there are 5 of us who are packing a lunch and heading to the nude beach for the afternoon.  In the evening I am going the movies with Aldo.... and after that I am sure we will fuck like bunnies. I wonder if his friend will join us?
             Sunday is MY Birthday, and a couple of old friends are taking me out for Brunch. And I am told that Aldo has a special gift for me. And then in the evening back to William's to watch the Emmy Awards.
             Wow.... when I write it all down... it seems like a lot!   















5 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like you're gonna be busy, but it all sounds like fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very fun weekend!!! Have a great one my friend! Huggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy, but fun! weekend. Happy, happy, HAPPY birthday to you! And may you see many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday babe! Hope Aldo gets a gang of hotties to suck, rim and fuck you beyond oblivion! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I am sure it will be sex filled!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!