Thursday, September 20, 2012

My morning routine


                 Good morning Buddies!    I'm so glad you have take the time to join me today for a while.  I honestly never thought that doing this blog would become such a part of my life.  These morning posts have become completely part of my morning routine.  Most mornings I wake up and head directly to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee.  While that is brewing,I head to the bathroom for a nice long morning piss.  Coffee is done and out to the terrace to slowly get the caffeine in me and often work on Da Dick O'Mine for a little.  Sometimes I cum right there on the terrace. Sometimes I bring Da Dick back inside and finish him off on the bed.  Next I will sit by my altar and do a little Morning Practice or Meditation.   Time for another coffee and to check out the emails and comments.  Da Dick is often ready for a second go by now.  Most of the time I have already picked out the photos to post for you from the evening before. So....... here I am......sitting naked with the scent of cum in the air and even a little still on my pubes... ready to post!















       I hope you all have a wonderful day today and always start your day with a real good cum!



7 comments:

  1. a good long piss and jerk off to start the day. Perfect!
    love the photos today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Magnificent Manhood(s) here this morning....!!! NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect morning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's always good to have a routine in place hope you have a great day

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. My morning routine starts with the nice long piss, then the coffee out on the patio. Rather than by the pot, I've got a Kuerig - makes a fresh cup in about 30 seconds! It's the greatest thing to come along since Hard Dicks!! :-)

    Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!