Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I wonder?


       Good morning you guys!   So... how are things with you today?   I've got my coffee and some toast to munch on while I work on today's post.  But, sorry to tell you that this Queer here, has no words of wisdom today for you.  No sexy story either.  Just a bunch of  photos that caught my eye while I was rubbing on my balls late last night.   When I first woke up today, I was sitting in my underpants on my terrace deep in thought.   Not a meditation, no just deep thought.  I have this feeling that there is going to be a major change in my life any time soon.  What the Fuck it will be, is beyond me.  I am not adverse to change. As a mater of fact I know change is good.  Remember, I have had quite a few major changes in my  life so far.  But this feeling this morning, just sort of left me numb!













4 comments:

  1. It could just be a passing feeling. I get those too from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever the change is, may it be a good one - with all the positive energy the universe can muster up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the photo subjects today appear to be in deep thought ~~ maybe they know something that is going to happen,,,,,

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!