Tuesday, September 25, 2012

This group of friends of mine.



                 Good day to you !  I just put my Dick away.  Tucked him in my underpants. He and my butt hole have been quite busy this past few days.  Oh, I am not complaining at all.  I know I am totally blessed to have such good sex buddies.  Really good true friends.  So we share each other sometimes, we argue sometimes, we gossip about each other, we support each other when things go bad,  we find time to enjoy what is here and who we are. Maybe my little group of friends is not the same as your group of friends. I am just very thankful that these guys are part of this life and even though most of us are not too young any longer...we still relish the odd wonders of the gay life.  












5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post.

    Shalom and blessings to you and your buddies QH :)

    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should all be so lucky to have such friends.
    Beautiful photos today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your pretty lucky to have a great group of friends I envy those people who have friends or even just a friend they hang out with I never had that I've always been isolated partly by choice and partly by circumstance. So I say cheers to you and your friends may you have many more years of adventure together.XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great friends - true friends - are not easily found. When they come your way, you must hold on to them. They are precious.
    Love the yoga pics! A few boners in my naked yoga classes, but none so gorgeous as this!

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!