Sunday, October 21, 2012

Another Naked Sunday


          Hello my friends!  Are you enjoying your weekend so far?   Yesterday I spent the day alone and just being with myself.  Sometimes I need a day like that. I did nothing really constructive at all.  Unless you consider a couple of wanks constructive. I did go for a nice long bike ride late in the afternoon and sat on the beach at sundown. It was a wonderful Zen type of day.
         Oh, thanks for the comments and emails about yesterday's post about the taste of cum. There were 984 pageviews and from what I gather, most of you really enjoy the taste and I was surprised to read how many of you  enjoy your own cum.  I guess I just never realized that most guys lick up their own spunk.  So, listen if you did not leave a comment about that subject... go ahead and leave one today.
          My plans today are to spend most of it naked at the nude beach with a couple of new friends. Aldo and his buddy are going to join us later.  Then a nice long drinks and dinner out somewhere.  But first, of course I need to post some photos for you.  What I have today are a variety of naked guys, now... do not get mad at me, since there are a few of guys smoking.  No matter what the health risks are, I find a guy smoking sexy as hell!  Most of my friends still smoke sometimes.... and so do I.


























6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Ass shots!! All were very hot and rim worthy for sure!! I too know the health risks and smoke on a regular basis. But hey, i do not do drugs or drink and all are by my choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a lovely day sweetie and seems like your morning has been good if the picture is any indication. hope the day is a good one. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuckin Hot photos today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! We are spending the afternoon naked together. LOL I agree. I quit smoking years ago, but it has always looked damn sexy to me. Very inviting holes here. Got me cranking. Thanks for the inspiration, buddy. Have a great day. Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being alive is a health risk. I say do whatever u please and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!