Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Beauties


                Good morning my friends!  Are you as glad it is Friday as I am?  I am looking forward to two days off.  Since this week has really been stressful dealing with that client from hell, I am so glad her party is finally over.  But it never fails.... Bitchie client and something always seems to go wrong the day of the event.  Everything was going on schedule for this party, we had all our ducks in a row so to speak,  then 3 hours before the event the photographer we hired cancelled!  I had to scramble to find another one. And then just moments after the photographer flaked out on us..our DJ's wife called and he was in the hospital with food poisoning!  Fuck! It was now 2 hours before the event.  Luck would have it..I found another DJ and he showed up and did a great job. Oh..and then one of my vendors showed up at the venue without the full list of equipment I had ordered.  All the flowers my guys did were perfect, and the best part was the the client had no idea of all the problems. I am just glad this one is over.... Now you know a little bit of what goes into planning and putting together an event. Oh.. I forgot to mention that my crew had to return to the venue and tear down everything at 2AM...and one of our vans broke down on the way back to the Shop! 
            On a brighter note.... thanks for all those great comments and the emails you all keep sending. Please do not stop sending them!  I might not have the time to answer right away, but I will.  and one more thing dear readers, before I post the underwear guys ..... See the photo above..... that is JV on of my long time regular readers... he is quite hot!  Anytime you want to send me your photo to post, I will be more than glad to do so. Of course I will only use your name and face if you tell me I can.
       Wow.. this turned out to be a long post!   Ok... grab your Dicks and your Balls... I have some totally beautiful photos this morning.



















8 comments:

  1. Whew! What a day you had. I am glad that's over for you and now we can move on to the weekend. I love your selection of pix as always. Have a wonderful weekend, buddy. Hugs, AOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you are glad it is Friday.
    The two photos of you today are really hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dare say, putting an event together is much like mounting a show... weeks, if no tmonths go into it. People drop out, designers and builders quit, cast members get sick or hurt during rehearsals... It's a never ending battle. But, when the show opens and the audience can't discern all the problems which occurred during the process - it's heaven!

    Have a very relaxing weekend, my friend - you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo glad for you that your week from hell is over. I am a cook and do catering at times. People in general do not understand what all is involved in these types of things. And yes, we can make it look so easy when in reality it can be a total bitch fest from hell to get it all done. Relax, have a wank or 10 and enjoy your weekend!!
    Oh yeah...JV is total hotness with beautiful eyes! Yes, I notice eyes, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. JV has a nice bulge and I like the Dick of the Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sexy guys today. JV is totally Hot! Got a naked one of him for us?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the mention and posting the pic :) Also thanks to your readers for being so kind

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a stressful event is right so happy everything worked out for you and the client was happy. hope you have a restful and enjoyable weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Ok Horny guys, leaving a message lets me know what you think.
OH....Make sure you have had at least one good cum today!
Cheers!